Wednesday 4 May 2011

Me & Mama's day out!

Soooo tired today, i have literally overworked myself and my legs ache.... oh and water is really important (I know that's obvious but shhissh, i really need to drink more of it) Dehydration is a 'NoNo' in the hot sun :/

Anywayss, didn't get time to blog yesterday, but i went on a little shopping cruise with my mum (Great!) and we walked into some fabric shops (did I mention my mum is a fashion designer- you're jealous right :p lol), and we came across this fabric that is perfect for the floating maxi dress i had in mind.... you know, the type that just blows in the wind when you walk past.... check it out :
This isn't an actual dress, the material has just been draped on a mannequin nicely. The style i want is similar to this but not exact. I love the fabric because it feels so light, great for hot summer days!!! The best part is that it's freeee for me :D
Oh and my inspiration for this dress comes from this:














































Model- Leomie Anderson @ Issa
This dress is gorgeously perfect but it's black... i need me some colours :D

 The outfit I wore on our little shopping trip :)

 Lol this is actually my Brother's Topman jumper :D but sometimes i like to wear his clothes.... hey why not? I can get away with it!

Myself and the special Lady :) x





No comments:

Post a Comment