Friday 8 July 2011

Kelly On A Mission!!!

Kelly Rowland has been making waves in the style world since she joined the X factor panel this year as a judge to replace Cheryl. The talent show airs in August but from the pictures of the auditions; I think it's safe to say this beautiful songstress has securely stamped her name on the Judges seat.

Having matured from the days of coordinated costumes with Destiny’s Child, and even co-hosting a fashion-based reality-TV show, Kelly has found her own appreciation for designers, style, and trends. “I like to see what I have first, see what everyone else is doing, and then I put my own shake on stuff so it’s my own,” she reveals to Elle Magazine.

If she carries on with this trend of stylish outfits, she'll be the next style Icon taking over from Cheryl Cole by the start of the live shows in September. I had given up on X factor, but it looks like i'll be watching it again this year; Clever strategy by Simon cowell!!!

Kelly Rowland
Kelly Rowland Goes For Sexy Prints At X Factor Auditions

Spotting A Spring/Summer Dress by Basso & Brooke

Wearing A hot tangerine dress from the Victoria Beckham Spring 2011 collection
Kelly Rowland Clothes

Joan Smalls first modelled the look on the Versace Spring/Summer Collection

I love the accessories worn in this outfit- Gorgeous!
Kelly Rowland Jewelry

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment