Wednesday 15 June 2011

Paris Blues- Vintage shorts!!

So today i decided to have a little fun with this pair of coral vintage shorts- Absolute Bargain!!! I paired it with this oversized white shirt hanging in my wardrobe and it was a little breazy outside so i put on the black blazer and it worked! lol Now that i think about it, the first time i 'thought processed' this outfit in my head was outside the window of an H&M store lol Got To Love that shop :)

The heel of the military boots i'm wearing really do make a clicking sound- the same kind you hear when you're rocking heels.... so you know i was just strutting it down the high street today, i was in such a good mood, i was actually smiling.... :O People who know me; Know that i do not smile when I'm on my own..... in the middle of the street lol but i didn't even notice i was smiling until people actually started smiling back at me lol

P.s I want to thank all the people who have given attention and payed visit to my blog . Thanks to those who are following me, I am still very new to this but you have made my 'month and a half' worthwhile on blogger :D
Vintage Shorts (Paris blues)
White Shirt- Marks&Spencers
Military boots-  Random shop :/
Blazer- Clockhouse (the collection at C&A)
Neckbeads- Handmade by my Brother

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment