Tuesday 13 September 2011

Westfield Stratford City Opening!

Today was the opening of Westfield Stratford City (I'm calling it the 'giant mall').... finally!! And it looks fantastic (as it should since they took so long building it). I just hope London is good and ready for the Olympics next year because it looks like a lot still needs to be done. As I imagined before leaving home, the place was jam-packed with people, as in there was 'human traffic', which is no surprise given the amount of freebies that was being given away. 

The best part of it was the Forever 21 i saw as i stepped into the mall, I was so excited... we have been waiting for Forever 21 to make its way to London and now it's just around the corner for me :D It's my new one-stop for everything casually chic!

I'm wearing:
Blazer- Bershka
Dress- H&M
Boots- Peacocks

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Ah Yes! i was There Too! =O

    And also did a post, Take a Look?: http://shncc.blogspot.com/2011/09/post-fourteen-stratford-westfield.html

    ReplyDelete