Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hats & That....

I have never been to big on head-wear, however, i have a few of these in my 'wardrobe collection' as they just seem to complete a spring/summer outfit. Take a look:


As the hat becomes essential accessory, a sort of extension of the dress, you can be stylist and fashionable with this collection of Spring Summer 2011 Hat Trends (and there are many to choose from that frame the face in different ways).
The proposals are numerous, for those that love to wear hats in the warmer seasons, this year we’ll be seeing the return of many 70′s classics, as well as other retro styles. #Recycled Fashion#!!!
Spring Summer 2011 Hat Trends – (04)
Classy AND Unique= Loveee :)
(Tika Sumpter) The floppy hat.
My Ladies :D x
I love this hat on my friend, I had hoped she would just give it to me :D sadly, this is not the case :/

No comments:

Post a Comment