Monday 2 May 2011

Hello! Hola! & Bounjour! :D

 Hello beautiful people!!! Nice to meet you, call me Lola, Loli, Lolipops, Lola Faith :) I'm from London and I loves it. (London is where it's at). Things i love..... God, Family, True friends, Fashion, Music, Writing. I call myself a nerd with a twist.... what's not cool about having brains right!

The last time i tried to keep a diary has to have been... 8 years ago #epic Fail# Anyways, this is basically what i like to call my modern diary and you can get to see the world through my eyes.... and i'm quite a distinct personality in mainstream society, if i'm allowed to say so myself :) hehe

My slogan..... Live life, value life, and value people.... you'll get by..
Also, Respect is reciprocated.....so if you want it... give it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment