Wednesday 18 May 2011

Afro-centric Style


These days I have been feeling the ethnic look and I really like the way African prints and cultural beads make a bold statement with any outfit. Also, it compliments my latest hair-style: (the braids); which by the way I had to do by myself because the apparent length and volume of my hair was a complete turn-off to the people who usually assist me with my frequently changing requests in hair-styles. So I sat down with a mirror and did it myself, because going to pay £50-60 for it in the hair shop was not really something I was prepared to do lol.... Do it if you can right?? :)


P.s If you are looking to do braids and don't want to pay ridiculously for it, i am available and easy on the prices :) x


Jacket- Vintage
African print top- Tailor Made
Navy Blue Denim- Bargain!! lol
Boots- Timberland
Bag- Burberry
Dress- Topshop
Ankle boots- Schuh
Bag- Bershka
Neckpiece- French Connection
Parka Jacket- Topshop

The neck-piece is Hand made by my brother and he has a selection of these which he makes with ethnic beads - different sizes and colours, All at £10 each. 
Take a look...

 
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute braids!! can't believe you did it yourself, thats awesome.. stumbled on your blog and I like it
    Posh Culture
    www.allposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete