Friday 20 May 2011

All things Baggy!

Today i was in my comfort zone of 'all things baggy', that laid back, chilled out look that still manages to make a statement. With me, comfort is key!! As much as i love fashion, i'm not prepared to die for it- that means 'if the heels are too high- leave it alone'.

Don't get me wrong, i'll wear the odd thing or two even if it's uncomfortable but that's really on rare occasions. The thing is, if it feels and looks good on- it's perfect.

Me and my friend took a little trip to Camden town today to see what's new (By the way, i really don't recommend the the Chinese take-out down there and i really don't see what all the fuss is about!)

Ignore the 'screwface'- it wasn't intended, must be the sun in my face lol
Denim shirt- Burberry
Crop Top- Primark
Baggy jeans- Mens..... lool
Shoes- Converse All Stars
Bag- River Island
Top- Topshop
Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Military Boots- Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment