Tuesday 28 June 2011

T.I.P (That Beige Dress!)

Took a few pictures of my outfit of the day just before it started raining :/ (luckily, i had my DMs on). I was immediately attracted to this crochet dress i came across in a thrift store; and until today, i had forgotten it was even hanging in my wardrobe. I love the way the fabric feels, the simplicity of the dress and the way it just drapes on my figure; definitely my type of dress!
Dress- Vintage
Satchel Leather Bag- Vintage
Boots- Doc Martens
Beads- Handmade by my Brother

And i took a few extra pictures to showcase my brother's beads, he makes neck-pieces and hand beads at affordable prices- typically within the range of £10.... check them out!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to make this dress but i can't figure out how lol any help?

    ReplyDelete