Monday 27 June 2011

It's A Doc Martens REVIVAL!!!

Yess! I have finally gotten my hands on a Pair of Doc Martens, it was a little controversial for me at first because i had previously held a strong distaste for them since they're not usually the type of shoes i go for. In other words, they're not very feminine; but this very thing is what has now drawn me to them. I love the way they give a slightly masculine and edgy look to any outfit; and they're just so versatile and comfortable. These shoes are definitely made for walking and Be Not surprised if you find me pairing them with almost every outfit, just until i get bored of them- which is bound to happen lol

The DOCs have definitely made a comeback this year, it's become a fashion accessory for celebrities and even the fashionistas of the moment i.e Solange, Daisy Lowe, Amber Rose, Agyness Deyn, Chris Brown, Jessica Alba to name but a few. The DOCs are no longer for punks only! phew! :)
 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment