Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hair-O-Graphy!!!

Feels like i haven't blogged for agesss.... partly because last week was slightly hectic for me, it just flew past because i was busy doing... things i can't quite put my finger on hmmm....

Last weekend i took out my self-made braids by myself and believe me it took 2 whole days to finish taking it out... reminds me of why i stopped doing braids in the first place... Hey, Solange has a personal hairstylist, she can pay to get those ridiculously long braids taken out, but until that time of super lavish spending for me, i will have to reconsider putting braids in my hair again. 

On a positive note, the braids have done a good job getting my own hair back to tip-top shape, i'm talking volume and length!! I had to chop off some of my hair last year because of hair-breakage, mostly due to neglect lol 
However, since then i started a consistent hair schedule, i tend to leave my hair out for 4 weeks and get it braided or in weave for another 4 weeks. After which i relax my hair and cut off my split-ends. It has DEFINITELY worked for me. Yes i am excited!! i can actually walk out the house with a head full of long voluminous hair.... Yay!! I usually straighten my hair right after washing it but im really feeling the 'naturally left look of not botheredness', so i gave the straighteners a rest this time.... Instead, i braided my hair overnight and took it out in the morning to add more volume and create that easy-breasy carefree look, and it worked....


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment