Thursday 23 June 2011

Come Away With Me!!

Hey Guys, i just came back from spending a few days in the Countryside!!! Not my favourite place in the world lol but i have to say it was good to breathe in some clean fresh air. There's just so much green-land everywhere; which is good because it creates a suitable environment for animals.  There were literally cows and horses 'hanging' out in an public open park!!! That's pretty cool, especially when you would normally have to pay to see or touch a horse in London City :/

The one thing i really missed about London was public transport! Seriously, i had to walk everywhere.... it was about 25 minutes walk from the Hotel i was staying at, to getting around town. I must have done at least 2 hours of walking each day; which didn't really do much for my health since i consumed a large amount of junk food lol

Also, i just have to rant about the racism i experienced out there, i mean seriously, I AM SHOCKED!!! that vocal racism still very much exists just a few hours from London..... :/
There were still a number of people (mostly elderly caucasian women) who made racist comments coming straight out of stereotypes and media bias against black people, and it was just so sad. Furthermore, a couple of Caucasian boys drive past in a car making monkey noises at us while we were walking. IS THIS THE WORLD WE STILL LIVE IN??? 

All this just reminds me of exactly why i'm a City Girl :D..... all the way!!!

 I just love this top my mum bought for me, it's from New Look by the way

Couple of Cows in open space lol

My Hotel Room!

Say Hello to the Horses! :)

A Weird looking McDonald's- they need some colours ASAP lol

Another Top my mum bought me- I love the colour (it's from Etam)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment