Thursday 2 June 2011

Pic-Ture-Diary 02.06.2011

So today I had a lot of fun, me, my girls and my brother decided to hit the streets of London anticipating some sort of adventure lol

We ended up vintage shopping and eating a lot of junk food but it's all good, we did quite a bit of walking.
I'm going to give you guys a picture overload of how the day went.... the cool, the fun and the weird :/

The start of the Day :)

Public Transport :/ It was so hot on the bus, the radiators were turned on in the heat of summer :@

Trying on my friends Blazer at the vintage shop

Getting ready for a playful photoshoot right in the middle of nowhere lol
Shirt- Marks & Spencers
Skirt- Primark
Bag- Carpisa
Ankle Boots- Evans
Blazer- vintage at Debenhams
Top- Primark
Maxi Skirt- H&M
Glasses- Accessorisize

Blazer- Vintage
Top-Topshop
High-waisted Shorts- Vintage in Levi's
Satchel- Vintage 
Brogues- Betty's

End of the day- Wipe that exhausted look off your face guys :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment