Thursday 25 August 2011

The Wind Blowing Dress!!


Hey guys, i'm so excited to Finally have my 'Wind Blowing Dress', also known as the 'Floating Maxi' or 'Sheer Maxi'. So i know it's practically the end of summer but this dress is special to me because my Mum made it for me (like she promised 3 MONTHS ago!!! lol).

You may not have a clue what i'm talking about but i made a post about a maxi dress that i came across in a fabric shop; It was draped on a mannequin and it just looked perfect! It's the fabric that really caught my attention, it has that 'blowing in the wind' effect (which isn't really captured in the pictures below because of...... bad weather? lol). Here is the fabric that was draped on the mannequin:


And here are some pictures of the end result..... 
I just Love this dress!! I've accessorized it with:
Leather Waistbelt- Jill Sanders
Nude Wedges- Clarks
Coral earrings- Handmade by Almemy Earrings ( http://www.almemy.co.uk)

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. That dress is awesome and looks great with the large belt! I love dresses and high waisted skirts with large belts :)
    Follow eachother?

    Emilie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i love dresses in general, they just make me happy lol

    *Now following The fashion Edition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, your mum is a legend! I love how you put the outfit together :)

    Thanks for following!

    Love, Rachel
    xxx

    http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is Absolutely Gorgeous!

    @ shncc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete