Tuesday 2 August 2011

Blogger's Fever!

I'm Back! lol i haven't been on my blogger for what seems like agess. Mostly because i've been disillusioned with the process of posting anything, but i've recovered from what i'm calling 'blogger's fever' .

So now i'm going to do a picture overload of the 'bits and bobs' i've managed to capture with a camera over the past week lol

Firstly, i made my friend's braids which i was proud of..... eventually (even though i was unwell and i absolutely hate doing braids because they just take up so much time).... but i made my friend's braids because you simply can't say No to her :/


Yesterday it was quite hot, which is really rare weather in London. Being one of the hottest day of this year, me and my friends decided to enjoy the weather while it lasted. We took a few snaps.....

I'm Wearing:
A fitted Maxi Dress- New Look
Trilby Hat- David & Young
Sandals- Primark

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment